Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes & Get Kourt's Look

I shop everywhere online. I came across this dress that reminded me of an old Kourt outfit. She wore it back when she was in New York for a fashion week. She wore an Alice & Olivia Dress.
Found this dress on Ebay and reminded me of it! You can pair a pair of pointy heels with it and Waaaalaaaa! Kourt outfit!
Golden Globes were yesterday night! Here are my faves!
Kate Beckinsale was beyond BREATHTAKING! She looks like a GODDESS!
 Another nude/blush dress that stunned the night! Charlize! love the train!
 Kim K. attended after parties! She looks DIVINE (like always) in this lace black dress! Props to Monica Rose!
Lea Michele rocked her Marchesa illusion dress!
Jessica Biel (without her engagement ring lol) wows with her nude lace dress!ABSOLUTELY RADIANT!
New mommy Jessica Alba looks fabulous!
Couple of the night for me was the elegant Angelina & scruffy Brad Pitt! They are absolutely flawless by themselves and together even more!

Worst dressed for me was Ms Madonna & Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Madonna , LOSE the rock hand gloves for one night! Sarah looks like she would be part of the sky with that dress. LOL. But in her defense, she let her toddler pick her dress sooooo.. for future reference Sarah.. don't do that again! lol.







What were your best and worst dressed?

P.S. HAPPY MLK DAY!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Sofia Vergara's blue dress, omg! loved it! Also Salma Hayek, and I really love Angelina's nude dress with the red, and red lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Sofia looked Fabulous in Vera Wang! I think Angie was my fave :)

      Delete